Sunday, March 14, 2010

In the hope that something positive may come from all this discussion I will publish a portion of the codicil (attachment) to my will. The chances of dying a violent death are small but current circumstance brings me to give consideration for the welfare of my family was I to suffer death from violence. Everyone may wish to consider these words and do their own family a favor. The discussion is valid. Thank you all for participating.

Codicil March 13, 2010

Recent circumstance bring me to add this to my will.

Should I meet a violent death or even an untimely but unintentional death at the hands of another person or persons, I wish my family to hold no malice, seek no convictions, and grant forgiveness to those responsible. The State will prosecute according to their will and their employment in the interests of public safety. I would not have my own family burdened with vengeance. Vengeance only destroys and I have spent my own life building.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home